The Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores of the Republic of Panama (hereinafter the “SMV”), in accordance with its legal duty to strengthen and develop the securities market in Panama, in compliance with regulations of the Decree Law No.1 of July 8th of 1999 and its regulation, communicate to the public as follows:
- The web site http://www.ebizfinancesavingandloan.com announces that Ebiz Finance Saving and Loan Corporation is a division of Corporación Financiera Ebiz (Panama), licensed by Dirección General de Empresas Financiera and that since 2005, it was authorized to carry out foreign exchange activities under the “Casa de Cambio” regulations.
- At Mercantile Section of the Public Registry of Panama there is registered the company E-biz Financial Corp. (In English) o Corporación Financiera E-Biz (In Spanish) under microjacket 457178, which according to the link http://www.mici.gob.pa/imagenes/pdf/listado_de_financieras_2011.pdf of the Ministerio de Comercio e Industria is authorized as Financial Company.
- E-biz Financial Corp. (In English) o Corporación Financiera E-Biz (In Spanish), does not have any kind of license issued by the SMV, nor has it been authorized to carry out brokerage or investment advisory or Forex business in or from Panama.
- The company E-biz Financial Corp. (In English) o Corporación Financiera E-Biz (In Spanish) does not have any office in Panama.
- Under the above circumstances, the SMV warns the public, considering the content of this public release.
Julio Javier Justiniani
June 18th, 2012.