The Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores of the Republic of Panama (hereinafter the “SMV”), in accordance with its legal duty to strengthen and develop the securities market in Panama, in compliance with regulations of the Decree Law No.1 of July 8th of 1999 and its regulation, communicate to the public as follows:
1. The International Financial Services Commission of Belize has warned that the company known under the trade name ElanFx.com, does not have any authorization to carry out regulated activities in the securities market. This information is available in the following link: http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/notices.html.
2. The web site http://www.elanfx.com announces that ElanFx is a registered trade mark of Elan Holding Corp., which is a Panamanian company registered under microjacket 732125 of the Mercantile Section of Public Registry of Panama.
3. Elan Holding Corp., does not have any kind of licenseissued by the SMV, nor has it been authorized to carry out brokerage or investment advisory or forex business in or from Panama.
4. The company Elan Holding Corp. does not have physic office in Panama.
5. Under the above circumstances, the SMV warns the public, considering the content of this public release.
For further information regarding this Release, please contact us by phone at (507) 501-1700, fax (507) 501-1709, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Julio Javier Justiniani
June 5th, 2012.